Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akado Karasu Request Thread 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinzo
Kinzo

Akado Karasu Request Thread 1 Empty
PostSubject: Akado Karasu Request Thread 1   Akado Karasu Request Thread 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Character Name: Akado Karasu
IC Posts:60 ( starter) +1= 61
Request: Sensing Reiatsu?
Reasons: So I definitely posted this in my first post, assuming it was an ability everyone had, but after reading Pikante's request thread, I suppose we do not. Anyways, I'm requesting for Akado to learn how to sense reiatsus. The reason why I feel Akado should be granted the ability to do so is as following: Akado is a more progressed member of the Bount race, in tune with the basic functions of his doll, and an active hunter of souls to devour. As an active hunter of souls to devour, and because he has been able to communicate and call forth his doll, it would only make sense that he be able to also sense said beings. Unlike zanpakuto, Dolls are actually seperate entities than their masters, bound to them through magic, and because of such, it is a neccessity for Akado to be able to sense the reiatsu of his doll, so that he may either aid it with his own reiatsu, or detect when it may be trying to smite him. Also, if he is going to devour souls to increase his power, walking around town and hoping to find one does not work very well as a form of tracking and hunting. He needs to be able to feel their presence. As for IC ways that I may go about learning how to sense reiatsu? I'm currently in a thread with fallen arrancar Siena, and her reiatsu signature is quite a bit larger than Akados. As he is in Hueco mundo, which has a spiritual atmosphere that strengthens hollow powers ( see chad as example) It is believable that she, or another hollow npc, may have enough power to do one of those "spiritual pressure" assaults, in which Akado would feel the force of the energy regardless of whether or not he was able to sense it before. This would be a window in which he would gain access to his sixth sense, and open him to further advancement in power.
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Akado Karasu Request Thread 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akado Karasu Request Thread 1   Akado Karasu Request Thread 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:58 pm

I find no problems with it, objections?
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net

Akado Karasu Request Thread 1
Page 1 of 1