Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinzo
Kinzo

Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto Empty
PostSubject: Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto   Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Name:  Akado Karasu
Height: 5'10
Weight: 165 lbs

Appearance: Around the average weight and height of most human beings of earth, Akado Karasu does not truly stick out from any crowd. His hair is thick and matted, a dark brown in color and reaching down to roughly chin-length. Through its tangles, there is almost always a crow feather or two, woven into his thick hair as if unnoticed for days. Karasu's facial features can only be described as handsome and sad. His general demeanor consists of a frown, droopy eyes, and sagging cheeks; almost as if he mourns the time lost with each second that passes of the day. Off-putting, people do not tend to enjoy looking at Akado, for they feel it puts them in a very crappy mood. He wears an assortment of different clothing at all times, most of which consists of somewhat form-fitting pants and shirts. The majority of Akado's shirts are long sleeved and of dark colors, though he rolls the sleeves up to his elbows at almost every occasion. His favorite set of apparel consists of a dark brown long sleeve shirt that is striped with lighter shades of brown, along with a pair of boot-cut dark blue jeans. Regardless of his clothing choice for the day, be it his favorite casual outfit or his standard school uniform, Akado only switches between a pair of white tennis shoes, and a pair of leather boots.

Because he attends school, Akado spends a good deal of time wearing a school uniform. One of the very few times he wears short sleeves, Akado's uniform consists of a short sleeve white dress-shirt, a dark blue tie, and khaki dress pants. Though he is expected to wear a pair of black dress shoes along with this attire, he chooses to wear his white tennis shoes as a form of rebellion. Despite his unkempt nature, Akado tucks in his dress shirt when he is in uniform, not wanting to appear messy or attract more attention than necessary. Despite his physical appearance and youthful wardrobe, an invisible burden bears down upon him, always giving off the impression that he is older than 17, which of course he is.

Spoiler:

Race: Caucasian
Soul race: Bount
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Brown
Body type: Athletic/slim
Country of origin: Soul Society

Personality: Akado's personality is said to be...lacking. Restraint from other students and peers due to a fear that he will not fit in and give away his true nature, Akado does not initiate contact of any sort with human beings. Occupied with memories of past attrocities and the feeling of resentment towards the shinigami and quincy who occupy the land, Akado's emotional range is existent, but untested. Having rarely felt emotions such as joy, love, hope, sorrow, pain, and pride, Akado's nature was shaped by hate and fear. Since his escape from Soul Society and his realization that he was created without purpose and outside of God's intentions, Akado's very being has been ruled by fear. Fear that the shinigami will come hunt him, fear that he may not be accepted by the humans, fear that the quincy will realize what he is and enslave him, and fear that he may not find allies of his own. This fear, which had dominated his core for most of his life, began molding into hatred as he resented the Shinigami for creating him, the Quincy for not valuing him, and the humans for causing him to hide his true nature. Because of these feelings of resentment, Akado has held no shame in partaking in the devouring of human souls, both dead and alive. Seeing the world through the instinct of his nature, the burdens of ethics and morals have been nulled in his mind. With his only true companion being a manifestation of his own soul, Akado walks the line of sanity in a swaggering motion, barely gripping the edge of self-identity as he finds his mental state deteriorated more with each passing year.

However just because he is damaged does not make Akado incapable of forming valuable friendships or relations, be they negative or positive. Alike most prison inmates, Akado's solitude has caused his maturity level to regress, though not beyond a point that an extended hand may be turned away. He is capable of making friends, though not with ease, and is capable of thriving off those relations to maintain his own sanity. When addressed by others, if his doll is active, he finds himself communicating in conjuncture with his doll. Sometimes giving people the impression that he is one with the doll, it should be noted that Gun and Karasu's ability to finish each other's sentences is merely a side effect of many years spent alone together.

General Aspects:

• Stamina:4
  • Reiatsu:3
  • Dexterity: 2

Race specific Aspects:

• Manifest Destiny:1
  • Doll Attunement:2
  • Dolls Reiatsu:1

IC post count:60

Ability: Mjolnir~Doll

Background: The bount project had ended as a disaster for Soul Society, causing the Shinigami of the various squads to work along with the Quincy in order to eradicate the parasitic immortals they created. As the Central 46 ordered the project be destroyed, the data was left intact within the records of the research and development division, for them to review as they pleased. For almost 250 years the shinigami left the data untouched, until a small group became interested in re-opening the project. Utilizing DNA samples collected from the original Bount project, the shadowy figure referred to as “9” by his peers traveled to earth under the guise of a beggar, releasing the bount virus into the body of a woman who passed by. Gathering with his accomplices, the rogue researcher and his shinigami peers began recording data on the woman, who began to grow pregnant shortly after her exposure to the Bount DNA. Driven by their unhealthy lust for knowledge and mad-scientist ways, the shinigami abducted the woman and brought her back to Soul society, where under induced coma they extracted her child at the cost of her life.

His childhood was not but a series of flashes, maintained in an induced coma within a bio-tube, he learned nothing. Awoken at the age of 12, Akado had been programmed with all basic knowledge of language and the world around him, including what he was. Watching him behind tinted windows and studying his aging process, Akado went without human interaction for the next five years. At the age of 17, still completely mute from his time in solitude, Akado's shinigami captors made their first mistake. 9, who seemed to be the leader of the illegal operation, failed to make certain that his hired help had evacuated Akado's cell before Akado returned. The young plus, a denizen of Rukongai, was no match for the starved Bount, who hopped upon the soul and devoured him, initiating his immortality and agelessness prematurely. Strengthened by the soul he had devoured, Akado began to rage against the bars that kept him imprisoned. Wrongly worried that he may break loose, the shinigami scientists opened Akado's cell and attempted to subdue him. Sadly, the cell was more of a physical barrier than the shinigami, for their time spent studying did nothing to further their own powers. As he overpowered the scientists that sought him out, Akado ran from his cell, making his way towards the main squad 12 outpost. As he approached the door to the outside world of Soul Society, he was confronted by 9 himself. Begging that Akado not step out into Soul Society, afraid that his project would be brought to light and that he would be imprisoned, 9 agreed to open a gate to the real world, and allowing Akado to pass through.

Finding himself in New York city in the 1960's, Karasu was completely lost. As he wandered the streets of the city, passed by the hippies of the time, the Bount became as a vampire in the night, hunting down live humans and devouring their souls. Even going so far as to take residence in an abandoned crypt, Akado did not adjust to the human world. The 60's passed by without much incident for Karasu, despite the multitude of souls he had devoured, Akado's crimes were passed off as nothing more than muggings-gone-wrong and gang activity. As the 70's came around, the draw of rock and roll and a new appreciation for the gothic aroused Akado to emerge from his solitude and join the realm of the living. Feeding off of the scum of the earth while simultaneously forming bonds with the humans that may be his prey, Karasu joined a band called “ On Black Wings” and began to tour the countryside. Taking off into fame and fortune, Akado adopted his last name as his stage name, and began to go by its english translation, Crow. While their initial style of music took off slowly during the 70's, the decade of the 80's brought their music to full fruitation as they became an international sensation. Touring throughout the different continents, Crow's band began to become suspicious when they noticed that the apparent seventeen year old was not aging. His nocturnal-esque hours, as well as the absence of his presence when they ate meals lead the band to believe Akado to be some sort of supernatural Vampire. While they were not far off from the truth, Akado did not survive off of the blood of man, and was not shy of sunlight. Seeing that his band members were posing too much of a risk, Crow took off on his own side project. Not as popular as his original band, though popular enough to carry his fortune into the early 90's, Akado finally laid down music in favor of creeping back into the shadows.

For nearly 20 years, Akado was no where in general. A mystery to anyone and everyone who knew him, he re-emerged from hiding in Japan only recently, where he enrolled as a transfer student on military leave for a single semester. Though the reasons for his re-appearance are unknown to even himself, Akado had re-assumed his original identity. As he began to form a real life once again, he found that his spiritual abilities were being wakened beyond their previous states, seemingly due to some unknown stimulus. Attracting the attention of other spiritual being, especially hollows, Akado's entrance into the realm of the dead has been abrupt.

Last edited by Kinzo on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto   Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Going to say...about 60 starting IC posts? Agreements? Disagreements? Counter offers?

Otherwise rather liked it
Back to top Go down
Booga
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Booga

PostSubject: Re: Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto   Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:39 pm

I say 12! A whopping 12 posts!! Okay yeah 60 sounds good...
Back to top Go down
Kinzo
Kinzo

PostSubject: Re: Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto   Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:44 am

Obviously no argument outta me haha
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto   Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 am

Lolz well I agree as well, was original, and that's always a plus.

So this has my approval... or it would if you had your ability made.....
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Kinzo
Kinzo

PostSubject: Re: Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto   Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Do I need to make that first? Pshtt fine I'll get to it.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto   Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 am

Ability's approved, so go, make a link to the power thar, and then allot your little points and its aaaaaall good from there. Then you can power up my technoz gadgets.
Back to top Go down
Kinzo
Kinzo

PostSubject: Re: Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto   Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:23 am

Sweetness, I think I got it all down =)
Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

PostSubject: Re: Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto   Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:53 am

Neat. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto   Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akado Karasu~ Badass Bounto
Page 1 of 1