Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinzo
Kinzo

Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll Empty
PostSubject: Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll   Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Doll Name:Mjolnir

Appearance:
    Sealed Form: In its sealed form, Mjolnir appears as a pendant hanging from Karasu's neck. Shaped like a small, decorative hammer and encrusted in miniature ruins, the necklace appears as nothing more than an adornment. It is hung upon a black cord, and ripped off when being released.

Weapon Form (Main Form): The true calling of Mjolnir, which appears as a weapon, is summoned when the Karasu holds the pendant in his hand and commands his doll to show itself. Blue electricity erupts from the pendant, forming a small bubble around his closed fist as a large, one-handed hammer manifests in his hand. The hammer appears somewhat rustic in nature, with the head consisting of a steel block, and the handle being knotted and wrapped in black cloth its entire length. At the tip of the hammer's head is a small spear point.

Personality: Mjolnir is an odd doll, for not only does he lack a mouth to communicate with, or eyes to see, he is able to sense what is going on around him, and emits a deep, loud voice when he speaks. Mjolnir holds no true alliance to anyone, thing, or ideal. He does not prefer that Karasu partake of living souls or dead souls, and does not care whether Karasu focuses on training with him or not. What Mjolnir does love is being able to exercise his power, and to overcome enemies in combat. When called forth, Karasu better have a target in which to direct Mjolnir's wrath, otherwise Mjolnir will take his wrath out on Akado himself.

Ability:

In Mjolnir's basic form, unbolstered by either the taking of living souls or the merging with his master, Mjolnir's abilities are simple. Mjolnir controls the element of lightning. Mjolnir is able to produce this lightning, of various voltages and amperes, and launch it from its own body at targets, while also being able to aim its current through solid objects, or draw in other sources of lightning as a conductor. This reiatsu-enhanced lightning, drawn from both Mjolnir and Karasu, is a bluish purple in color, and can be sent as bolts, or as wide arcs.

No techniques of Mjolnir's basic form have names, but there are some common ways in which mjolnir manipulates his lightning. ( Not limited to these ways) In his most basic attack, Mjolnir draws reiatsu from himself and his wielder, sending it in the form of a straight bolt at an opponent. This bolt moves akin to the speed of other reiatsu blasts, such as cero. This lightning bolt assault is useful for ranged attacks, and does not lose power with distance. In his second most common usage, Mjolnir runs electricity through a surface it is touching, directing its current at an opponent. This almost always deals shocking damage, rather than the raw power of the high amperage given from its lightning bolt assault. When not ran through a surface, this assault appears as an arcing lightning attack, which deals shocking damage as well, to a large area. The third most common usage is actually a defensive move, Mjolnir runs electricity through Akado's own body. If an opponent is touching Akado at the moment this is performed, whether with a metal object of his own body, the lightning does very minimal damage to Akado and heavy damage to the enemy, however if the enemy is not touching Akado as he does this, Akado recieves the full brunt of the attack. While he can control the output of electricity, and influx the amperage/voltage, Akado cannot increase the amperage beyond 100 milliamps ( or else it would be an auto-kill) and voltage cannot exceed 5,000,000 volts ( major shock damage, not capable of killing unless under extended usage at the highest possible amperage.)

He can draw electricity from outside sources to shape, yet cannot release any electrical attacks beyond the range of ones he makes himself. Drawing on electricity does not recharge him in any way, only lightens his reiatsu cost. Mjolnir has the ability to perfectly conduct electricity, meaning he can endlessly absorb electricity, though the energy is not stored and not capable of being redirected, and is thus only effective at blocking otherwise damaging electrical attacks. Electrical attacks backed by reiatsu cannot be absorbed.

Last edited by Kinzo on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kinzo
Kinzo

PostSubject: Re: Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll   Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Pretty basic, please review and share opinions =)
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll   Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Lolz you don't need to state he can fight things on equal grounds or techniques, it's just a power be creative, and will speak for itself really. No need to limit to a few moves when you can make some up on the fly. XD

Though overall I think it's mostly fine, except for on the number of watts, and so forth. I know you wouldn't be too insane and use an entire electrical grind level power against others, but it might be nice to have a limit on it, in terms of him creating it, if you can catch my drift.

Him using outside sources is fine though, just a bit of a limit on his own control, as this seems like to me complete manipulation. If I am wrong on any points feel free to yell and correct me XD
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Kinzo
Kinzo

PostSubject: Re: Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll   Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:00 pm

I think I fixed it, not capable of exceeding 100ma, in which ventrical fibrulation may still occur ( thus causing sporadic heart beats, extended use would lead to death) and the voltage is high, but common stun guys can output as high as 3,000,000 volts, and seeing as everyone in combat would be superhuman.... its believable they could withstand it.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll   Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Seems all right, and remember, this is Bleach. We're going to bleed buckets and keep fighting. Cause we're super saiyans! I mean...err...look away >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll   Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mjolnir~ Karasu's Doll
Page 1 of 1