Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siena Requsting thread (As in more than one thing is being requested here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Siena Requsting thread (As in more than one thing is being requested here) Empty
PostSubject: Siena Requsting thread (As in more than one thing is being requested here)   Siena Requsting thread (As in more than one thing is being requested here) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:52 am

Character Name: Siena
IC Posts: 100+ (Still in a thread, so not too sure how many I have total right now)
Request: Kido!!!!!
Reasons: She has been around for a good 1200 years, she of course would know of Kido, seeing as how within her background she attacked soul society back during her terrible 600's. I have an idea for a plot involving a few NPC's and a flash back that shall show how she had acquired the knowledge for Kido. Overall though I think it fits with her, and her age in the terms of creating, and manipulating aspects that many different races should come to know, if only because of her still small present lust for knowledge, (Which used to be for power, but now it's for fun)

I also wish to request spirit detection, as pretty much for the same age reason above, plus the fact it would be a crying shame if a fallen arrancar didn't know how to even sense the tiny lizard hollow next to them D:
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Siena Requsting thread (As in more than one thing is being requested here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siena Requsting thread (As in more than one thing is being requested here)   Siena Requsting thread (As in more than one thing is being requested here) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:26 am

Go ahead and shoot yourself in the foo-I mean go ahead. Train for it. You ask me to grade though and I swear I will discover your house since it has all the pools surrounding it, and slap you.
Back to top Go down

Siena Requsting thread (As in more than one thing is being requested here)
Page 1 of 1