Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules on Ability creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Rules on Ability creation Empty
PostSubject: Rules on Ability creation   Rules on Ability creation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Here are a few things, or rather concepts that are not allowed under any circumstance. If you try to sneak this past a mod and use it expect it to be revoked.

• Space manipulation: By this I mean spawning a portal around you in combat, creating a rift in dimensions, forming a black hole around someone via imploding them etc.

• Time manipulation: Time does not exist and is merely a figure of the human mind, seconds do not exist in the traditional sense. Making age based abilities etc are also not allowed unless they age you and not the opponent, so yes no 2nd espada is allowed. Also if you put down that you can manipulate time I will laugh as then you are merely changing someones watch to be a few seconds faster.

• Abilities that increase you + count: Enough said right there.

• Abilities that can auto harm the target without contact being needed or some kind of condition to be met. These will not be allowed as they are well cheating and ruin the fun for everyone.

Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net

Rules on Ability creation
Page 1 of 1