Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Creation template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Character Creation template Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation template   Character Creation template I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am

Name: I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANY 1337 OR ZzZ XxX 11!11! W1N IN THIS AREA D<
Age: How old are they? Be reasonable for living people, but who gives a crap about the dead… I mean keep it reasonable between this number and the detail in the background.
Gender: male or female, or if you are some twisted minded jerk who gets a kick off of this stuff, anything in between.
Height: How much more of a Mary Sue.. I mean how tall are they? Use inch’s and feet plox.
Weight: How fat are they… I mean what’s their weight, use lbs please.

Appearance: What does your character look like, please be as detailed as possible, even with a picture. No minimum line requirements but please make it longer than, “they wear pants, and a cool hat”.

Race: What race is your character aka, Caucasian, Asian, African American etc.
Soul race: Soul reaper, Hollow, Qunicy, Human, Bount? Pick one damn it.
Hair color: What color is your hair? Can be anything depending on what you are etc.
Eye color: What color are your eyes? Could be none if you don’t have any.
Body type: Trust me this can be almost anything depending on your soul race.
Country of origin: Where you were born on earth, (Yes that means no aliens, it has to be a real country… like Piecraninia)

Personality: How do they act alone, and all that junk, make this decent, and not “They hate everyone cause they do” add some depth.

General Aspects: This is where your general aspects are, and where you keep a tally on the number of +’s you have placed within them. For further details click here

• Stamina:
  • Reiatsu:
  • Dexterity:

Race specific Aspects: Use the following part to put down what your race specific aspects are and how many points are spent within them. For further details click here here

Ability: Put what you have created as your ability here *Must be pre approved before this profile to get abilities approved and their templates click here* (Varies per race)

background: What has happened in your characters past? Again we do require a limit on how long this has to be nor how short, but please keep it at a nice length even if just starting out, also keep it proportional to your age please I don’t want a damn sentence or two for a four hundred and fifty year old character.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Soul race:[/b]
[b]Hair color:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Body type:[/b]
[b]Country of origin:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[hr]

[b]General Aspects:[/b]
[list]
[*]Stamina:
[*]Reiatsu:
[*]Dexterity:
[/list]
[b]Race specific Aspects:[/b]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

[b]IC post count:[/b]

[b]Ability:[/b]

[hr]

[b]background:[/b]

Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Character Creation template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation template   Character Creation template I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:08 am

Updated, be sure to read the Aspects system again as I changed it to make it be better/make more sense, and added racial aspects to both Bounts and Humans.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net

Character Creation template
Page 1 of 1