Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll Empty
PostSubject: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Doll Name:
Scheinbar
Also known as; Schein, Bar, and Dopple.

Appearance:
    Sealed Form:
    Spoiler:

When Schein is sealed away he takes form of what one would think is an eye patch over Nise's eye, upon close inspection though the eye patch is only seemingly part of Schein, pulling the eye patch would reveal a solid black eye, this is where Schien truly hides most of his power, partly inside of his master to help oppresses his sickly bodies natural weaknesses and cover up and treat most of his illness.

Main Form:
    Spoiler:

Being exactly the same shape to the hair as Nise, Schein is nearly an exact duplicate in shape due to his second ability, but his normal appearance(s) is much more drastic and odd. While retaining the shape of Nise, Schein skin is completely reflective, almost as if looking in a mirror his body is made of a very powerful metallic like substance, looking into it is almost like looking at an enigma, if not in the right place his form is highly camouflaged, he wears the same clothes as Nise, but wears a cloak over it all, as to make its self separate from him.

Spoiler:
    On the other hand he posses another form, that is far more dark in nature it will copy his appearance in it's entirety, but seems to leak shadows off, and is entirely black. This is not his mirror form but his doppelganger state, and it is reserved for when Nise hungers or is feeding, his darker emotions influence his bount doll and give it this form.

Schein's final appearance is that of his master, this is done without flaw, he uses it when moving around in society, claiming to be Nise's Twin. He genreally drops this form during a fight.

Personality: Cold and calm Schein chooses not to involve himself in Nise's adventures, not feeling the same rush that he posses he prefers calm and relaxing activities, when separated from his master he finds tea ceremonies to be very relaxing and a nice dinner to be the best. Often when not occupied with his activities Nise will go to dinner with his doll, where they both will enjoy a nice cup of tea or maybe one of the local meals.

Abilitys:

Mimic Cry; Schein's Initial ability is not his own ability but merely a reflection of his master's own Reiatsu manifested and refined by using the Bount and doll connections and by creating the bond of Doll and Bount he is able to focus it into a more diverse force, manifesting his own Reiatsu by conjunction and intermixing it with his masters creating a new and far more potent Reiatsu, this Reiatsu is "Cleaner" lacking any weaknesses in structure and flow, by using their connection Schein and Nise feed off one another in a very unique fashion, by focusing on this personal bond they have, Nise has found a way to share to even share his knowledge of Kidō with his Doll. Schein shares all his masters ability IN Kidō, but in a reversed fashion, whenever Nise is using Bakudō his doll can only use Hadō, and vice versa, by doing this Nise is able to double his efficiency with using Kidō by increasing the diversity he can achieve at one time. Thanks to this connection between master and Doll, both Schein and Nise feel reduced strain with Kido essentially splitting the burden between the two of them reducing the drain of Kido by half as much, as the two of them can focus their minds to more efficiency control Nise's Reiatsu.

Mirrored Reality
; The true power if Schein is subtle, and most will never notice it if it is actually launched in the fray of combat or the middle of combat, a technique that inspired by the true powers of Nise, deception. Using a burst of spiritual pressure Nise activates Mirrored Reality, not by hitting his current opponent but by hitting Shein, by creating a form of synergy between the two this burst of Reiatsu activates Schein's Mirrored Reality, when active Mirrored reality is entirely a perception effecting ability that by creating refractions in the light creates a subtle but devastating effect in the mind of the enemy, this effect is initiated when the enemy stares at Shein during what is known as a form shift, he will flicker in between his mirrored form whenever his opponent stares at him sending them into the effect. From there on the enemy may or may not notice the effect, but whenever the enemy is to attack Nise (Does not apply to Schein, thus leaving an opening or weakness.) they will find that all there attacks seem to come up short, missing just by an inch, seeming like Nise knows where they are going to strike, from there to keep up the act Nise claims he is secretly Psychic to psych them out, what is actually occurring is the light around Nise is bent, in such a fashion that all attacks aimed at him will be incorrectly aimed, thus as long as the enemy is focusing their attacks on Nise they will find no good results, a way around this is to simply shut ones eyes, as this is an ENTIRELY visual effect, if one fights with their other senses the illusion has no effect, thus Nise tries to end it quickly after using this ability so his opponent does not get a chance to change it in his favor.

Last edited by Nise on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:17 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:28 am

Out of WIP and ready to go I think >w<
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:57 am

I have but one problem with this. I say no the bount doll having it's own pool, as well you already can get an insane amount of energy, and stuff all around. Making it a wee bit insane, not too big of a deal but in the long run yeah it would become spam worthy >.>'''
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:02 am

Mhm, that makes sense, do you think there is some sort of way that I can maybe reduce the amount of energy I burn through, as it would stand that while I indeed get more Kido out, I would burn out twice as fast Reiatsu wise.

If no then I can understand and will amend it as you wish.
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:04 am

You could spend less on it sure if you desire. I just don't want a higher and separate pool as that's pretty insane XD

But yeah a reduced cost would be fine as you are attuned towards it, so go for it.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:19 am

Fixed to your liking I hope D:
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:38 am

Meh I suppose ti's fine for now, don't want to see it get out of hand though, but meh most likely won't, can't uber pool someone to death XD

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:04 am

The second one seems all right for the most part, and the first not bad, but I worry seeing as there's about three different abilities and the standard should be a main ability and then a stronger version or another once you reach the next stage.

Almost worried about the last one, though as you've stated its purely visual, and anything that takes up a wider range is likelier to hit at least. I think I'd like another opinion on this one though and to the effect of having multiple abilities before your second stage.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:17 am

Removed second ability to help resolve the too many abilities issue, it was more of a thing so he could look like Nise, which I just moved to appearance.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:52 pm

I suppose its fine now, since I think before you could've copied anyone's appearance, but just yourself isn't as bad. Would like a second opinion though if one's willing to give it.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Uhm I am not in a giant rush but I would like to see if this is alright...
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Approved seeing as how no one's objected or offered any opinion...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll   Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scheinbar Rufen; Nise's Bount Doll
Page 1 of 1