Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zanpaktou creation template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Zanpaktou creation template Empty
PostSubject: Zanpaktou creation template   Zanpaktou creation template I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:44 am

Note: Vizard will require at least one admin's permission to obtain, and require a willing staff member to play the part of your inner hollow for an epic inner fight. Should you fail to succeed in some manner then have fun filling out a hollow's app (optional, or just a new character). The staff member who plays the inner hollow will not be the same one who okayed gaining it.

Zanpaktou:

Appearance (Sealed): What does your zan look like sealed?

Shikai:

Appearance: What does your zan look like in Shikai form?

Ability(ies): What ability(Ies) does your Zan have in Shikai.

Bankai:

Appearance: What does your zan look like in Bankai form?

Ability(ies): What ability(Ies) does your Zan have in Bankai.

Spirit

Name: I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANY 1337 OR ZzZ XxX 11!11! W1N IN THIS AREA D<
Gender: male or female, or if you are some twisted minded jerk who gets a kick off of this stuff, anything in between.
Height: How much more of a Mary Sue.. I mean how tall are they? Use inch’s and feet plox.
Weight: How fat are they… I mean what’s their weight, use lbs please.

Appearance: What does your spirit look like, please be as detailed as possible, even with a picture. No minimum line requirements but please make it longer than, “they wear pants, and a cool hat”.

Race: This can be anything really.
Hair color: What color is your hair? Can be anything depending on what you are etc.
Eye color: What color are your eyes? Could be none if you don’t have any.
Body type: Trust me this can be almost anything depending on your soul race.

Personality: How do they act alone, and all that junk, make this decent, and not “They hate everyone cause they do” add some depth.

Realm: What does the spirits realm look like? Please be detailed as you will most likely go there.

Code:

[center][b]Zanpaktou:[/b][/center]

[b]Appearance (Sealed):[/b]

[center][b]Shikai:[/b][/center]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Ability(ies):[/b]

[center][b]Bankai:[/b][/center]

[b]Ability(ies):[/b]

[center][b]Spirit[/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Hair color:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Body type:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Realm:[/b]

Mask

There comes a time in a few select shinigami's lives when their souls become tainted somehow with the power of hollows. How such comes about is rare though there are multiple ways for it to occur, from one's death as a human before they become shinigami and thus have the egg for hollow-hood within their soul, to an outside source corrupting their soul with the dark energy. Even with that egg laying dormant there's no guarantee it'll arise or awaken, but once it does there's no turning back for the shinigami and turns into a battle to keep one's mind intact. Failing the fight against the growing hollow-side results in a complete corruption and thus all shinigami powers fall away in the face of a hollow form taking over one's body. To succeed however results in a level of power shinigami barely reach or taste, ascending to a new level as a hybrid between the two races.

Upon meeting the requirements for Vizard-level, a shinigami can enter an inner battle against their hollow-side – controlled by a willing staff member. Should the shinigami achieve victory they obtain the title as “vizard,” and obtain a few hollow-like qualities whenever they should done their mask. The time limit one's able to wear the mask depends on the number of +'s they have within reiatsu, the post number being double the number of +'s. So if you only have one plus then you only get two posts of mask action.

While wearing the mask a person receives temporary +'s within their three general aspects, though none within their race specific ones as they gain a few other ones temporarily. Generally a mask can up one's speed, strength, etc while worn, but upon registering one's mask a person can allot up to 4 additional +'s to Stamina, Reiatsu, and Dexterity (the temporary ones to Reiatsu will NOT count towards the wearing limit, only the true Reiatsu amount determines how long the mask will last).

Also gained while within this form, a vizard gains a hierro in sorts, though tends to be weaker than any strong hollow and too many hits will make it pointless. They however can act like a hollow with 2 +'s in Hierro while the mask is active, and can also make use of the Cero ability. Those who use the mask finally share a telekinetic connection to their zanpakuto, being few who need not yell out their release phrases.

Mask Appearance: An image will do though some description, even if just to declare the colors is always lovely. Without an image expect to be describing more than a mixing bowl for a mask though because we like to get a good mental image of what it looks like.

Aspect Allotment: (Can allot up to 4 +'s)
    Stamina:

Reiatsu:

Dexterity:

Hierro: ++

Cero: Not how powerful your cero is, but a description of what it looks like and how you fire it. Do you use a sword slash, does it bubble up in front of your mask and shoot off, is it wide but narrow or more like a circular beam? Pink or blue? Things to consider

Inner Hollow:
Name: Name them if you like or simply refer to them as “Hollow” or hollow+your name.

Appearance: Can appear like an alternately colored version of yourself, or perhaps vastly different. If an image is used please still use a few lines of description, but without an image do please take the time to describe them amply.

Personality: Hollows don't tend to be the nicest bunch, but even they have personality variety so despite wanting to gain control over your body how else do they act? How do they go about things, with force or skill? A few lines please.

Corruption: Just how did you become infected? Though it's likely been revealed throughout RP a summary of at least a few lines, more if you desire, would be lovely. Was it recent or something that's laid dormant for awhile, and maybe what the battle was like.

Code:
[center][u][b]Mask[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Mask Appearance:[/b]

[b]Aspect Allotment:[/b]
[list][i]Stamina:[/i]

[i]Reiatsu:[/i]

[i]Dexterity:[/i]
[/list]

[b]Hierro:[/b] ++

[b]Cero:[/b]

[center][u][b]Inner Hollow:[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]