Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Incantation 6 - 15; Bakudō and Hadō (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Incantation 6 - 15; Bakudō and Hadō (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Incantation 6 - 15; Bakudō and Hadō (WIP)   Incantation 6 - 15; Bakudō and Hadō (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:21 am

Bakudō and Hadō #6

Name: Chisaki seirei (Small Spirit)
Type: Bakudō
Number: #6
Chant: I create thee, ever flowing light, incandescent glow, come forth, Bakudō #6, Chisaki Seirei!
Description: Forcing Reiatsu into their palm the user will create what starts as a very small orb of magic, but as the incantation finishes it will expand at incredibly high speeds before it explodes and temporarily blinds the enemy, this is used as a primary distraction and is typically used to distract an enemy while an ally attacks from a different direction. With incantation it can blind and deafen with the blast, but without it only blinds.

Name: Narihibiku Yari (Reverberate Spear)
Type: Hadō
Number: #6
Chant: My guide is the death-calling, my blade is the never-ending, come forth, Hadō #6, Narihibiku Yari!
Description: Narihibiku Yari is a peculiar Kido, it is completely random in firing, when used it will fire 10's if not hundreds (Incantation used.) of tiny balls of Reiatsu, these are pure solidified energy and are like getting hit by steel balls at high speed, the interesting part about Narihibiku Yari is that if one ball hits the enemy it acts like a beacon, aiming the rest of them in a sudden redirection at the him, getting hit by these is not nearly enough to kill someone unless the blow is quite critical, it is more typical that it causes an enemy to break bones and lose a lot of energy to the pain and overwhelming attack.

Bakudō and Hadō #7

Name: Bo Ku (Air Defense)
Type: Bakudō
Number: #7
Chant: Manifest and guard, protect and shield, Amber shield from my fingertips, come forth, Bakudō #7, Bo Ku!
Description: The user holds out both hands and concentrates an amber like chakra into their hands, from there it will travel to their fingers and then sit there for a moment until a wall of amber assembles and manifests in front of the user, this is a low level shield used mostly by Shinigami fighting off basic forms of attack, it can block normal blade attacks in most occasions and up to Hadō #15.

Name: Gekiha Makihige (Crushing Tendril)
Type: Hadō
Number: #7
Chant: Crush down and bring forth overwhelming destruction, knock down all that stands before me, Hadō #7, Gekiha Makihige!
Description: The users hand becomes wrapped in a black reiatsu as they chant this incantation, at the end they take their arm and swing their arm at an enemy, from their arm a large black whip like tendril will expand from their arm and attempt to lash out at them and strike them with a large amount of force, the weight and power of this tendril is quite a bit higher when incantation is used in the attack.

Bakudō and Hadō #8

Name:
Type:
Number:
Chant:
Description:

Name:
Type:
Number:
Chant:
Description:

Name:
Type:
Number:
Chant:
Description:

Back to top Go down

Incantation 6 - 15; Bakudō and Hadō (WIP)
Page 1 of 1