Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Incantation 1; Bakudō and Hadō

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Incantation 1; Bakudō and Hadō Empty
PostSubject: Incantation 1; Bakudō and Hadō   Incantation 1; Bakudō and Hadō I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Name: Sai (塞, Restrain)
Type: Bakudō
Number: 1
Chant: "No time shall be wasted on the weak! Blind fool, crash to the ground and accept fate!"
Description: Possibly the most basic of all Bakudō, Sai is a simple restraining Kidō that by exerting minimal reiatsu will forcibly lock a target's arms in place behind their back. This is such a low level Kidō it is considered to be slightly ineffective against anyone with above human average Reiatsu, it is more of a technique to teach then for actual combat purposes. Without the chant this loses effectiveness quite hastily and is quite easy to break, even some humans could find themselves breaking this.

Name: Shō (衝, Thrust)
Type: Hadō
Number: 1
Chant: "Push back black beast of hell! None shall stand tall before the might of the lords!"
Description: Possibly the most basic of all Hadō, Shō is a simple destruction Kidō that by pressing the casters Reiatsu forward in a pushing almost thrusting like motion the target will find a force opposing them quite suddenly, this ability varies in power, and is mostly dependent on the caster's ability to use Kidō and their total Reiatsu. Without incantation, this exerts possibly half as much power, thus losing its effectiveness and potency, it should only be used without incantation by the most adept Kido users.

Thought I should start off with the basics ^-^

Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Incantation 1; Bakudō and Hadō Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incantation 1; Bakudō and Hadō   Incantation 1; Bakudō and Hadō I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Meh, approved. First one's chant makes me think of Excalibur though...FOOL!
Back to top Go down

Incantation 1; Bakudō and Hadō
Page 1 of 1