Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skipping Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ranmaru
Ranmaru

Skipping Training Empty
PostSubject: Skipping Training   Skipping Training I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:23 pm

"Ranmaru wake up your going to be late for training....again!"-yanks him out of his bed roll-"Jeez do i really have to go ive already gotten everything down that i need to know"-yawns and gets up tieing the top half of his kimono around his waist-"=green]]Well you do what you want im going"-takes off towards the training areas-"the captians not going to be happy with you"[color=orange]-picks up his sword balancing it on his shoulders as he leaps out the window landing on his feet on the ground below-"Oh well let em come get me"-walks down the road away from the training grounds-"Everyday its the same old thing train train train, i have done this for how long and im still no closer to awakening my zanpaktou-unsheaths it and looks at the blade-"I want to fight something something that is worth my time and effort what doesn't that idiot capitan of mine understand, im ready for anything that can be thrown at me"-sighs and leaps up on to a wall sitting on the top looking up towards the sky-"I bet i can beat anyone in the guard squad even the head captian wouldnt be able to stop me haha-chuckles to himself as he stares blankly into the sky wondering when something interesting might happen

occ: gave up on the color thing so dont mind the white text

Last edited by Ranmaru on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Skipping Training
Page 1 of 1