Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ketsueki shi-ku Blood Seeker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranmaru
Ranmaru

ketsueki shi-ku  Blood Seeker  Empty
PostSubject: ketsueki shi-ku Blood Seeker    ketsueki shi-ku  Blood Seeker  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Apperance Sealed: Normal looking katana with a reddish handle and a hilt which is sharp to the touch and is shaped like a crescent moon.

Shikai:

Apperance: Blade takes on the look of a scimitar sword, and changes color to a bloodish red, hilt wraps around the users hand giving the hand a nearly indestructible armor on it. Waves of reddish energy flow of the blade all the way down to the tip.

Abilities: Increases agility making the user move in a blur to the untrained eye. When swung with enough force the energy circulating from the blade is unleashed in a shockwave of blood red energy. The blade gains a blood lust and it grows with each drop of blood spilt.

Bankai:

Apperance: The sword splits into 2 seperate blades one retaining the scimitar look the other taking the shape of a crescent moon which like his eyes are different colors the scimitar blade retains its red look, the crescent blade takes on a light blue color. Both hilts form around the hands of the user creating that armor. Red transparent demon wings appear on the back of the user.

Abilities: With the wings the ability of flight is gained. Both blades gain a unique ability the scimitars blood lust goes stronger to point that it will drain the blood out of any open wound on the opponents body the only flaw to this would be is that the blade as to be in close quarters with the opponent, the blade drains the blood only after the wound starts to bleed. The crescent blades ability is that the it will absorb all sword impacts that are deflected by the cresent blade which delivers the strike right back at them. The sword possesses this ability and cuts the body out of the equation

Name: Blood Seeker
Height: 6.2'
Weight: 200lbs

Apperance: http://www.animegalleries.net/img/250794

Looks like a young man with black hair and golden eyes with a patch over one, he wears a black coat with a dark black shirt chains connecting each side of the jacket. Black pants with a chain and cuff around one leg a belt with a blue gem in the middle black boots with a hook coming up from each boot. Gautlets on each hand with a blade emerging from the right hand. Demon wings sprouting from his back.

Race: Vampire
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gold
Body Type: Relavitly normal build for a man of that age.

Personality: He is usually very quiet and only speaks with the weilder of the sword. Other wise he is cold and harsh to others who try to speak with him, he will attack you if you lay a hand on him. Even the weilder he will attack if he sees fit to.

Realm: Dark and gloomy chains dangling from what looks like the ceiling. Echos of what sounds like laughter can be heard in the distance when he appears he shows himself in the form of a fog bank that he will remain in until he wants to show himself.

Last edited by Ranmaru on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: ketsueki shi-ku Blood Seeker    ketsueki shi-ku  Blood Seeker  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:34 am

First ability doesn't sound too bad, considering most of them have a slightl-to-a-trained eye thing going on likely. You'll just be faster than most with a slice of blood-lusting psychosis added on for flavor.

Towards your bankai, just be aware that most of the spiritual races can walk on reishi anyhow, so you'll have people running after you while you're flying anyhow. Figure energy cost is likely the same either way.

What concerns me the most is how your scimitar's ability works due to lack of proper description on it. From its vagueness currently one could surmise you could drain someone instantaneously, or perhaps do it miles away from them (though such wouldn't fly even when attempted in an RP anyhoo). So I'd appreciate more description towards this ability so everyone better understands how its going to work and less arguments. Does it drain blood as you slice someone? Do you have to at least be within close proximity? And its not causing waterfalls of course? Please update the description so we all have a better idea of how that will look/work.

Your second one is kind of vague too: what impacts? Is it some kind of ability similar to Hanataro's shikai form where it takes in the damage and sends an equal force back? Is it smashing damage only, so you couldn't build up energy from a sword cut received? Or does it even relate to your body at all, and instead its every clashing of another weapon against your blade and you can eventually send that force back? What does it look like when it hits/is used? Like a wave or beam? About how much damage would you say it could deal, from merely knocking someone back to causing bone crunching horrors?

These are things I'd personally like to know so there's some way to gauge how your ability works and how far it goes in terms of power.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Ranmaru

PostSubject: Re: ketsueki shi-ku Blood Seeker    ketsueki shi-ku  Blood Seeker  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:38 pm

i edited it up
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: ketsueki shi-ku Blood Seeker    ketsueki shi-ku  Blood Seeker  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:08 pm

To avoid this going on for too long

Shikai - eh, you already know this isn't an excuse to auto-hit/dodge so that's all good

Bankai - your blade has to be a foot at the furthest to draw blood from a wound, since that could go way too crazy in any other aspect, but otherwise it can draw blood from a wound so long as its a battle inflicted wound...I'll stop that joke there though XD Going away stops this drain, and getting the blade a foot close again (or close) can start it back up. Otherwise its normal bleeding. And its not gushing pints of blood at a time, just ups the flow more and apparently nothing else seeing as there's nothing else said on that point. For the sword impact-sending backy bit I'm going to rule that it takes you a swing of the sword to send the pent up energy back at them in some wave - color of your choosing as you play (clear/invisible is not a color).

Quote :
The sword possesses this ability and cuts the body out of the equation

I'm going to take this to mean that if the sword strike isn't blocked by the blade then you can't use the ability, including if you get hit instead of blocking. Either that or I'm going to disregard it because otherwise it makes little to no sense unless you clarify what that's supposed to mean. Otherwise above are your limitations, just be aware of them when the time comes and you earn bankai seeing as you didn't want to make them or clarify how things worked yourself. Trust me, in the wrong hands this ability could otherwise be abused like crazy and this would just see a revamping the moment it was.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Ranmaru

PostSubject: Re: ketsueki shi-ku Blood Seeker    ketsueki shi-ku  Blood Seeker  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:56 pm

hate when people abuse abilites which is why i edited it so
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: ketsueki shi-ku Blood Seeker    ketsueki shi-ku  Blood Seeker  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:07 am

Good, which is why I stated the limitations on the bankai ability. Anyhoo just need another staffer to review your zan with my stated limitations above in mind, and see if this can't get approved.
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: ketsueki shi-ku Blood Seeker    ketsueki shi-ku  Blood Seeker  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:33 am

I suppose it is fine, but the Bankai's ability seems to be missing half of it's last sentence XD
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: ketsueki shi-ku Blood Seeker    ketsueki shi-ku  Blood Seeker  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:28 pm

All right just finish up that sentence and if it doesn't throw off everything then this can be approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ketsueki shi-ku Blood Seeker    ketsueki shi-ku  Blood Seeker  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ketsueki shi-ku Blood Seeker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Applications :: Creation zone :: Abilities-
Jump to: