Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loooove you~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Loooove you~ Empty
PostSubject: Loooove you~   Loooove you~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Pfft I totally just made this forum for myself (but not really). Don't feel like cluttering intros with an absence notice. Anyhoo, last night Mum's almost empty scotch glass fell on the all powerful, all mighty linksys box and now it appears wifi is nonexistent. Trust me, even tried the DS in case it was just my laptop and nada. So for tonight I can't get on after Mum goes to bed, and tomorrow we start our Thanksgiving migration to my grandfather's house for festivities. I get to peal the potatoes cause I love peeling things...

So until we reach my grandpa's house probably not gonna be on then until Sunday night when we arrive there since I doubt I'll be getting wifi at any hotels along the way. Will try to bust out any owed posts, and then you're all doomed to Arti, Pik, and Lyte for the next few days (but its all good cause they're cool and stuff. I stamped their foreheads with the seal of approval).

Cool to see faces I recognize and informed I should recognize, look forward to RPing with you guys at some point. Maybe over the next few days I can finish my next character (so shut up Pik XD)

Toodles~<3
Back to top Go down

Loooove you~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Hat Trick zone :: Introductions :: Absentees-
Jump to: