Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ranmaru Maxwell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranmaru
Ranmaru

Ranmaru Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Ranmaru Maxwell   Ranmaru Maxwell I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Name: Ranmaru Shindo
Height: 5.9'
Weight: 160lbs

Appearance: Hair brushed down and cut short the way he likes to keep it his pants are all faded and torn ties his kimino top around his waist usually wearing a black shirt.

Race: Caucasian
Soul Race: Shinigami
Hair Color: Short Blond hair slightly darker at the tips
Eye Color: One eye is red and other is a darkish blue
Body Type: Stated above in apperance
Country of Origin: Japan

Personality: Acts like a punk rarely listens to orders given to him what few know is that he has a split personality which is a hot headed psycho who adores fighting and will risk his own body to win. When this personality comes out the color of his eyes switches side the left will be dark blue instead of the right and vise versa.

General Aspects:
Stamina: 3
Reiatsu: 1
Dexterity: 1

Shinigami Aspects:

Kenjutsu: 3

Enhanced reiatsu: 1

Reiatsu Pressure: 1

IC Post Count: 10

Abilities:Ketsueki Shi Ku - Blood Seeker

Background: Growing up in slums was not a easy life for a boy who didnt have a mother or father. Especally for one who was considered a freak because his eyes were two different colors and he acted differently everyday. He was constently picked on and made fun of for the way he looked even there were times when he was beaten up by kids and adults, they would all yell "Look every body its the ranny the freak!" as the were punching and kicking him. One day he had enough of this on his 15 birthday a group of boys smashed the little shack he was living in and proceeded to beat him up, "Thats it!" he screamed as he grabed one of the boys and pushed him back. All the pent up rage inside him boiled over he grabed one of the boys and punched him several times in the face till his hands were covered in blood, he then grabed them by the throat and chucked him at the fleeing group of boys. It wasnt long till Ran heard yelling and foot steps running towards him, he ducked out of the shake and ran for it, heading towards the forest he quickly turned back for a second and smashed into someone...Ranny looked up to see a rather big man brandishing a sword standing above him..cowering back to his feet, as the man grabbed him and looked him in the eyes. "whats with those eyes kid you look rather strange". "Dont call me strange old man..." While he spoke the group that was chasing him caught up and stepped back when they saw the man.."You have a problem with this boy?" They backed off and said no Mr.Shindo we dont have a problem". "Thats what i thought now leave us". they head off. "Come with me boy i have plans for you." The rest is a mystery until he appeared back a joined the shinigami.

Last edited by Ranmaru on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Ranmaru Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranmaru Maxwell   Ranmaru Maxwell I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:23 am

Yo welcome to souls rebirth, now that the generic welcome that everyone must state is over...

Ahem...

you might wish to add a bit more to this profile, as you can get bonuses for having more depth within your profile man. You can look at the many approved profiles for an exampe of what will get you what.

Also https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net/abilities-f3/ this is the ability area, and where the templates for creating abilities are located.

Also your points are wrong, as you start with 5 total for all general aspects *Meaning 5 points to distribute throughout all of them* and 2 for your racial.

https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net/rules-biographies-f5/aspects-system-t8.htm The aspects system is located here, it should explain everything, but if you have questions be sure to just ask.

Also you have your titled named differently from your RPC's name XD

Also Tokko I see what you did thar XD Used to love that show on Animonday. Also have the manga, quite a nice story overall, even though the gore is half the fun XD
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Ranmaru
Ranmaru

Ranmaru Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranmaru Maxwell   Ranmaru Maxwell I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:30 am

yeah i was actually going to fix that but i forgot to lol, and yeah i just started watching tokko its really interesting
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Ranmaru Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranmaru Maxwell   Ranmaru Maxwell I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Just some helpful things to note for some flushing of the profile.

In the appearance area think of looking in a mirror and say what you see about the character: what color are their eyes and how do they often look? With contempt for the world? Cold distance? Etc. Hair style and color: does he like long and dark, or prefer to keep short and light colored hair? Scraggy or can one tell its brushed? Maybe add in a skin tone so we know if he's white to the point of glowing in the dark or as dark as night itself. Possibly markings on the body if he has them, or hasn't lived long enough to obtain scars or tattoos.

With personality sometimes a few words does say the bulk of it, and the character really is just a punk with a bad attitude and lust for strength. But how does he act with those above and below his position? Is he capable of making friends, and if people insist they're friends how might he treat them? What does he like and hate about the world - foods to experiences and all in between? Are there qualities he admires or does it really boil down to a tunnel vision to power for him and nothing else matters or exists in his eyes?

History is probably fine, though I wouldn't award extra posts for it personally. A character's past can be treated like a separate story or a summary, and I'd call this more like a summary. It functions and gives you fun things to play out, though would be fun to see the build up of drama and key moments in his life. However I'm fine with this area and mostly just want to see the other two flushed out a bit more if possible, you're free to decline ^^

Though I'll wait for your response, and also posting of your ability so it can be linked in your profile before approving in case you do want to add a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Ranmaru

Ranmaru Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranmaru Maxwell   Ranmaru Maxwell I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 pm

i twiked it what u think?
Back to top Go down
Booga
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Booga

Ranmaru Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranmaru Maxwell   Ranmaru Maxwell I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Pik already sent you a link to the ability area and there, you can create your Zan. Once approved, if you could put a like there using this code:

Code:
[url=link to ability]ability name[/url]

Once done we can look this over further.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Ranmaru

Ranmaru Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranmaru Maxwell   Ranmaru Maxwell I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:54 pm

well the zans been done for a few days now if ya wanna go ahead and look at it
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Ranmaru Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranmaru Maxwell   Ranmaru Maxwell I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:45 am

Mkayz, I give this profile a...+10 starting posts at most.

Your ability area needs to link to the zan, and your zan doesn't seem to do that.

Your zan I've already commented on and don't see any changes towards it so far, so its too vague unless you'd rather I make the limits. Fair warning you won't like some of them more than likely.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Ranmaru

Ranmaru Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranmaru Maxwell   Ranmaru Maxwell I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 am

i really just want to start rping so edit the sword to what fits
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Ranmaru Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranmaru Maxwell   Ranmaru Maxwell I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:02 am

If you want me to place the limits on the zan then I can discuss it with someone else. You basically though have one more chance to do it yourself before we do it for you. Otherwise this profile is pretty much ready to go so I approve this, just not the zanpakuto as of yet.

PS: the zan requires clarification on how some things work anyways, unless you don't mind us deciding that as well <.<;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranmaru Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranmaru Maxwell   Ranmaru Maxwell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranmaru Maxwell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Approved Templates :: Approved zone :: Approved characters :: Shinigami-
Jump to: