Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viridian Fell
Viridian Fell

Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton) Empty
PostSubject: Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton)   Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Name: Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton)
The Cross: Maizah Sheres Cross is a two part ring, the left half worn around his right hand pointer finger and the right half around his right hand middle finger. To activate the bow he points his two fingers ahead connecting the two parts of the ring together to complete the cross allowing his bow to manifest. (only on the right hand)
Manifestation: The bow generated by Maizah Sheres forms a glowing blue X coming from his finger tips. The bow extends out about 2'5'' in each direction making a total of 5 feet for each line in the X meaning that the bottoms almost touch the ground.
Description: Maizah fires arrows from his ethereal bow simply by channeling energy down his arm and concentrating it in his fingertips and then launching it. Right before the arrows are launched from his bow the X shaped ethereal glow will brighten like a wave and send out a forward pulse of Reishi about 2 feet in front of him able to knock people back and then fire the arrow. The knock back caused by the pulse is only enough to cause them to stagger however not even enough to cause them to fall, however it greatly deters close range fighters. Maisahs bow is based around his superior speed and accuracy allowing him to easily fire rapidly up to five kilometers all his arrows dealing pierce based damage. By channeling the energy down his other arm he can fire a smaller less arrow shaped bolt that is much weaker, its purpose for use to throw off an enemy about his power.

Last edited by Viridian Fell on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton)   Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:49 am

So, just so I understand clearly, I'll tell you what I see here. If I'm wrong, correct me.

- Bow is an 'X' on the fingertips (Can be either one, but not both at once.). Each limb is 6 feet, and the intersect. (However, if they only protrude 2.5 feet in either direction from the center, then they would only be 5 feet total. So, is there a 1 foot diameter center?)

- Sending a pulse down the arm creates a concussive shock wave, which has a very limited range, and can be followed by an arrow.

OR

- Pulse that creates the shock wave on the primary (Right?) arm fires smaller, weaker arrows from the secondary (Left?) arm.

Now for the questions.

What does 13 KM mean? If it means Kilometers per minute, then that's pretty friggin' fast. It's roughly 2/3 the speed of sound. If it means they reach out to 13 kilometers, then that's pretty far, being that there isn't a hand held firearm capable of that distance in current existence. Otherwise, I actually have no idea what 'fire rapidly up to 13 KM' means.

What kind of damage to the arrows do? Piercing, impact, explosive. Is a direct hit going to run someone through, and take half their stomach with it to the wall behind them? Or is it going to shatter their skull on contact, without breaking the skin?

Explain the 2 foot shock wave a bit more. You state that it easily knocks people back. How far? Stumbling back, sliding back, or flying back? If released point blank, will it render the victim unconscious, not unlike a swift strike from a hammer?

Personally, I like the idea, but I feel that a few things need to be more defined.
Back to top Go down
Viridian Fell
Viridian Fell

PostSubject: Re: Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton)   Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:46 am

- Oops, total was supposed to be 5, and no its only created on the arm that has the cross rings, his right.

- the small weak shockwave happens every time he fires an arrow and yes from the primary hand only and smaller even weaker arrow orbs are fired from the left hand, they cant really hurt anyone more of a distraction.

- sorry no not kilometers\ minute its just kilometers the speed is still that of an average quincy arrow. Lowered the distance down to 5 however Ill go to 13 later maybe when i get more powerful. Rapidly fire just means he is capable of firing quickly.

- edited more in about the shockwave and the damage type
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton)   Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:39 am

Alright. Looks good to me then. But, I will leave it open for a little bit, in case anyone else has a comment.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton)   Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Comment

Only real concern is how close everything is together. I feel the urge to add color coding to the template rising, but lol I'll leave that optional.

Just know the more arrows you fire in a sitting, the weaker they are, but pretty sure the template talks about number of arrows to power ratio.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton)   Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zenku Funshutsu (Precursor Erupton)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Approved Templates :: Approved zone :: Approved Abilities :: Approved Bows/Items-
Jump to: