Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damastosn the hollow king

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chumsworth

Damastosn the hollow king Empty
PostSubject: Damastosn the hollow king   Damastosn the hollow king I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Name: Damastos , The Hollow King
Height: 6"3"
Weight: 200lbs

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Damastos looks almost like no other hollow when viewed by one , his gleaming golden crwon sits proudly on his head gleaming even in the darkness of hueco mundo hen the light shines down cascading off the tip of his jewels , prodtruding from the peaks of his crown. As most hollows appear to have their masks he has evolved past this stage encorporating it into his very being , this being one of the main fixtures within him that distinguishes him from most normal hollows. His body is a white as the sand that populates his world though armour as black as its very sky. It dominates those around him as most would not even dare to approch this creature for the fear that his appearance and apparel gives off , as it absorbs all the light around him.

As he walks the earth and light around him disappears absorbed by his darkness and power of his very soul , the world darkens as if a vat of pure evil and darkness came down the street to take all that it possesses for its own. It is the layers of darkness and his bleached appearance making appear a ghostly and tormenting visage among the layers and shades of hueco mundo , flickering in and out of the light and darkness , an appearance of a king and a ruler , one who was created above others , not the tallest and apparently not the strongest physically looking most have played the folly of trying to de throne this king , only for them to be cast down to the shadows like all others who would dare encounter this dark and deadly being.

His skull is the picture of the darkness he embodies , sated with the darkest of abilities his appearance followed suit , two black sockets for eyes from which he can see , no recognisabe features just a bvlank empty and terrifying picture for those who have not seen what true evil looks like. The ones that will se his wretched appearance behingd his armour clad self are those on the very cusp of annihlation , as a strange sense of honour would compel him to show them his true face. As it is a rarity that his skeletal lich like form is shown it is purely a myth as to how he once looked as the armour is now him , it fused with his hollow self becoming his truest form to gaze on his former self the armour that he wears must be destroyed for him to be seen and all that remains is a skeletal appearance.

Race: Caucasian
Soul race:Hollow
Hair color:None
Eye color:Black
Body type:Skeletal
Country of origin: China

Personality: Damastos is not the kindest of creatures nor is he the most even tempered , though his eccentricities are large and many. He has a strange penchant for taking in those who intrigue him , much like a child with an ant or a pet , they are his amusement and source of enjoyment. Though it is this very nature of his that makes him such a strange one , for those who have no use to him or fail to intrigue him further they are as easily discarded as they were picked up unless their services are further required. Though under his care those that he treats as such are treated with respect almost though not quite , they are still tools with a purpose though they do benefit from his protection and watchful eyes , as tose that would harm them are soon removed from existence.

His temper is quick to snap mostlly when people show him a lack of respect is when this will happen , he speaks as if he has seen and experienced more than his share of torment pain and suffering , though he has seemingly come through this unscathed for the most part with it altering him drastically. It would become apparent however that he is actually quite the mad man within as opposed to his calm and cool outer demeanour , there is a huge amount of instabilities and various quirks that make up the basis of his mind like the fact that though he is a skeletal hollow he wishes not a person or creature to ever tounch him fully for fear of contamination though he plays this off with a rather impressive god complex act , also things he needs to do compulsively like taking a certain amount of steps before entering anywhere or that he must achieve specific conditions for feeding and capturing , or the psychosis and distacing from reality that ever plagues him.

There is as always is the truth a soft spot within his dark and maniacle shell , especially for one whom he truly respects for them he would show his truest feelings and let them see him as he is not as he appears to be from an outside view. Though this in itself is a rarity as so far none have been shown to gain such a thing. It is his quest to attain powers that beyond the normal hollow and ascend as to make his ruloe once again apparent as he wishes to return to the world of the living and cast over his dominion once more.

General Aspects:

• Stamina:2
  • Reiatsu:4
  • Dexterity:3

Race specific Aspects:

• Hierro:1
  • Mask:2
  • Reitsu Gathering:1

IC post count:60

Ability:

background:
Human Life
Spoiler:

Hollow Existence
Spoiler:

Last edited by Chumsworth on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chumsworth

PostSubject: Re: Damastosn the hollow king   Damastosn the hollow king I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:08 pm

done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Booga
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Booga

PostSubject: Re: Damastosn the hollow king   Damastosn the hollow king I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Okay, sorry chum but Im gonna say it. No. I have specifically said that we are non cannon so you CAN NOT have the 2nd espada as your RPC. Im sorry but that is my final word, if you have arguments abour it take it up with Pik.
Back to top Go down
Chumsworth

PostSubject: Re: Damastosn the hollow king   Damastosn the hollow king I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:40 pm

righty roo twas just a pic for descriptive purposes thats the only correlation he is mainly geared towards the soul arts , he isnt described to be barragan i just love the appearance
edit: if ud prefer i suppose i could edit the image but its actually rather hard to find hollows that dont look shit xD
Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

PostSubject: Re: Damastosn the hollow king   Damastosn the hollow king I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Honestly, you can just take out the picture and let people fill in the blanks themselves. That way, they can think he looks like what they want so everything thinks he looks awsome. But do what you want, I guess, I just want you to know that if you keep that pic or use any other Blech canon character for an image, its not going to get approved. Flat out.
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Damastosn the hollow king   Damastosn the hollow king I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:24 pm

I agree with Booga on this one actually. it sets a bad tone in terms of the picture, and such. One good suggestion I have for you if you want a good grim reaper kind of thing is the Necron Nightbringer. Or just search for some kind of thing that would work. The mask can really be anything this is non-canon so we like to see creativity. Or just leave it blank, and just have words that works too.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Booga
Booga

PostSubject: Re: Damastosn the hollow king   Damastosn the hollow king I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:26 pm

something like this lol

Damastosn the hollow king Nightbringer
Back to top Go down
Chumsworth

PostSubject: Re: Damastosn the hollow king   Damastosn the hollow king I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:14 am

i has edited Very Happy is this fine now?
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Damastosn the hollow king   Damastosn the hollow king I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:06 pm

I say +60 post count, any objections to this?
Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

PostSubject: Re: Damastosn the hollow king   Damastosn the hollow king I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:53 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Damastosn the hollow king   Damastosn the hollow king I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:27 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damastosn the hollow king   Damastosn the hollow king I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damastosn the hollow king
Page 1 of 1