Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poseidon's Favor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Booga
Father O'mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Re­­illy'O'Bri­an'O'Sullivan
Booga

Poseidon's Favor Empty
PostSubject: Poseidon's Favor   Poseidon's Favor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Name: Poseidon’s Favor

Appearance: Finn will begin to wave his hands around his body in a circular motion almost like that of the push and pull of the ocean, but the more his arms move the more water appears around his body, taking the water out of the air around him. The water he “creates” will keep moving around his body depending on the way Finn motions the water. If he wanted, he could even drop the water on the ground and manipulate it later.

Ability: Poseidon’s Favor is a form of water manipulation. Being able to pull water out from the air around him, or use a larger, easier source of water, Finn can then manipulate this water to his will. Finn cannot do this with just his mind, however, he still needs the help of his arms and hands to control the water and get it to go where he wants it to go, and do what he wants it to do.

The manipulation he does have lets him do things such as create a vortex of water around him, or breath underwater and swim at incredible speeds, however he does have limitations. He cannot change the temperature of the water he controls, meaning water stays as water. As well as this he cannot control water or water substances under other peoples control. This mainly means water inside the human body. Being that the body is made mostly of water, it would make sense for Finn to be able to manipulate a body like a puppet, however, because the water in other’s bodies are being controlled by another force, the brain, Finn cannot manipulate it. Along with this, the water Finn is controlling is not infinite, for he can only control about 100 gallons of water at a time.

Advanced Ability

Appearance: After unlocking Finn’s advanced form of Poseidon’s Favor, Finn’s body now glows blue like the ocean itself, as well as his eyes change to that of a mystical looking blue aura when active. Now, he no longer needs to keep a constant control of the water around him, and he can form instantaneous water at will.

Ability: After much practice and working with the will of water, Finn now can control it with his mind. He still has much better control using his arms, though if he needs to, he does not need the help of his arms to control the water. Also, he can now control much more water, being able to manipulate up to around 500 gallons.

Apart from this, Finn can now manipulate the temperature of the water he is controlling. This allows him to also create and control Ice, along with water, being able to freeze his enemies in the water he has engulfed them in, or send a burning water missile straight for his enemy.

While he still cannot completely control the blood, or bodies of other people, Finn can control it somewhat, but it takes much concentration and cannot be done in a split second. Finn can do things such as healing himself, or others, but it still takes time. A simple cut or scrape, Finn can heal in a few seconds, however, something like a broken limb or popped lung, it could take an hour or two to be healed, and even then it might not be at 100%. As far as manipulating that of another’s body for combat purposes, that’s just not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

Poseidon's Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Favor   Poseidon's Favor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

Poseidon's Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Favor   Poseidon's Favor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Have seen this on Skype, and I found it to be fine, however does anyone else have any objections with it?
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Poseidon's Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Favor   Poseidon's Favor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:08 am

So when you form the water from the air into a mass, can you do it anywhere? Like say make a thin collar of it around someone's throat and proceed to use it like a rope to choke or act like a saw to cut? Just curious as to the exact limitations here, and glad to see that you can't control someone else's body inside a fight as that would've definitely been a concern.
Back to top Go down
Booga
Booga

Poseidon's Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Favor   Poseidon's Favor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:10 am

yeah I tried to get that part out of the way lol, but no I cannot, I have to form the water, or ice in the advanced form, around myself before I can manipulate it to do what I want with it. Also, there has to be water in the air for it to work, so say I tried to create it inside a burning building, well there isnt any water in that air so I couldnt use my ability there unless an actual form of water was present.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

Poseidon's Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Favor   Poseidon's Favor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Got it, that was my main concern since you headed off the other already so approved fully and truly and goodly and with sprinkles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poseidon's Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Favor   Poseidon's Favor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poseidon's Favor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Approved Templates :: Approved zone :: Approved Abilities :: Approved Human Powers-
Jump to: