Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ifu, the First Blossom.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Ifu, the First Blossom. Empty
PostSubject: Ifu, the First Blossom.   Ifu, the First Blossom. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Zanpaktou: Ifu, the First Blossom.

Appearance (Sealed):
Spoiler:

Shikai:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ability(ies):

Begin to Blossom, Ifu!
Blossoming Flower;
An assassination type Zanpaktou, Ifu has the potential for diversity in battles due to it's ability Blossoming Flower, by focusing Reiatsu into the blade Risu with help of Ifu can manifest a sort of pollen into the air (Though wind techniques do not simply blow it away; at least in the area where she currently resides, remaining pollen can be moved away.), creating a variety of effects; (Though only one at a time. None of which affect her negatively.) that fill the area around her. (Around 5 meters effectively in each direction.)

NOTE: THERE ARE NO TIMES ON THE FOLLOWING ABILITIES AS THEY ARE ENTIRELY UP TO THE OTHER RPER, WHETHER OR NOT IT EVER EFFECTS THEM IS UP TO THEM.
(Just a small clause.)

Sleep Powder;

Sleep Powder is a purple, sweet-smelling pollen that when it is released into the air its vapor depresses the central nervous system of a patient, allowing a general anesthesia effect. The powder slows the victims causing the weakening of muscles followed by the slowing of brain activity, slipping the enemy over time deeper and deeper into a sleeping state. Sleep Powder takes time to increase its effectiveness over time and at the beginning is a minor hindered for the enemy at best, causing their eyes to lose focus and body to slow down just a bit.

Paralysis Powder;

Paralysis Powder is a yellow, warm feeling pollen that when released into the air enters the victim's body through inhalation and its goal is to cause the complete loss of muscle function for one or more muscles, causing a sort of Paralysis. At its weaker level it can be accompanied by a loss of feeling (sensory loss) in the affected area if there is sensory damage as well as motor functions causing the victim to suffer in aspects of speed and strength as their bodies begin to stiffen and they suffer in all around aspects of fighting. Paralysis Powder at its early stages is simple, the body doesn't seem to always react when attempting to move and muscles feel stiff and rigid.

Poison Powder;

Poison Powder is a green, fruity smelling pollen that when released into the air enters the victim's body through inhalation and, in the broadest sense of the word, begins to affect perception in the absence of a stimulus. In a stricter sense, it causes hallucinations, these include the phenomena of seeing things which are not present or visual perception which does not reconcile with the consensus reality. Generally this causes the victim see illusions that manifest themselves as the biggest fears of the victim causing obvious distress mid battle, their is no minor form to this ability is essentially all in.

Death Blossom;

Death Blossom the final pollen of Ifu, Death Blossom is different in some aspects from its fellow pollens, while it possesses a sweet almost intoxicating smell and red hue, it first and foremost is not a move to cripple or hinder the opponent, it is entirely intended to result in defeat, as the victem inhales Death Blossom pollen they begin to feel their energy sap and gather at a point at their chest (Or for hollows at their hole) there they will find a bud beginning to form, this bud is essentially a count down, as it grows it becomes closer and closer to a full blossomed rose, feeding off the victims energy to grow, as it steadily increases in size it will eventually blossom where it will then do 1 of the following things (The first being for humans the second for hollows.) it forcibly rip apart and effectively seal the victim's "Saketsu" and "Hakusui" leaving them completely disabled followed by death soon after, as the flower to kills the victim, and for hollows this effect gradually sends them breaking them down to the point tat their body loses structual stability and leading to their eventual departure. This is one of the slowest of the effects that Ifu can manifest in a victim, taking longer than any of its kin and also requires that Risu maintain a certain distance (must be within 100 feet) for the ability to continue and resolve, if at any point the Risu or the opponent leaves the distance the flower will dissipate a bit later but will also no longer progress.

Bankai:

Bankai, Mankai Ifu.
(Full blossom fear/awe)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ability(ies): Full Blossom, Grand Treant;
Forget subtleness, forgetting any form of stealth, Risu's Bankai is not one of assassination but of absolute destruction, when released her blade will scatter into the air forming seeds, as they land in the ground immediately from the ground bark and wood sprout up and roots shoot down going stories upon stories high, this form has not stealth as it stands massively over the battle field (rivaling Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō in size and power). Ifu's true attack pattern is truely terrifying, as it is both rooted and looming over the field it can attack from nearly any direction, stabbing rapidly and fiercely at the enemy from all directions, this creates a very challenging fighting environment. Unfortunately due to the nature of Risu's bankai it is incapable of moving without taking massive amounts of time, (Considering it is rooted to the ground) in the situation where the enemy full on runs it is possible to simply escape the bankai area (The area being 300ft).
Spirit

Name: Ifu
Height: 4'6
Weight: ???

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Race: Dryad
Hair color: Green, leafy, A flower yellow dons her head.
Eye color: Yellow
Body type: Slim fit.

Personality: Cunning and devious Ifu is not someone you want to have a cup of coffee with unless your expecting it to escalate to getting caught by the police for something that sounds so irrational it hurts. Always having a trick up her sleeve or an ulterior motive Ifu does not like when things are boring and believes that spicing things up is the best. Often she tries to make her master more outgoing but to little success, knowing full well that Risu dislikes 99% of her suggestions for fun Ifu commonly keeps to herself on the topics of flirting and fun, though she often does push her master into situations that Risu often regrets.

Realm:
Spoiler:
The Realm Ifu is known as Lost Woods maze-like area of confusing forests that is said that when one wanders it if you have not the assistance of the Dryad you will become lost forever and eventually become one of the thousands trees in the forest.

Last edited by Nise on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:06 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Ifu, the First Blossom.   Ifu, the First Blossom. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Still working on the Bankai but the Shikai is done.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Ifu, the First Blossom.   Ifu, the First Blossom. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:56 pm

This is done! Woo
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Ifu, the First Blossom.   Ifu, the First Blossom. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:47 pm

I have a few problems with this, overall it's a nice concept but I think a few things need to be added. Now with the pollen, can you use all of them at once, since by themselves their effects are fine for what level they are pretty much, but if you can use all of them together, without any kind of limit you kind of always win... ever forever.

I think it might have been forgotten, but a cap on the number of pollens you can use would be wonderful, such as you can use one of them, and then if you switch the effects of the previous begin to go away etc. or the like.

Death pollen, has a few contradictions within it, saying quick and painful death at first, then a slow one, and 100 ft is allot considering most opponents are close range fighters, and not to mention counting in your own speed etc. But meh I suppose it's fine, just a bit nervous about it is all.

In the bankai, I know it's there, but I assume each of the flowers upon the giant bark dude/all of the stuff sprouting from the ground, can use the pollen of the shikai correct? If so same limiters upon the shikai as for the bankai then, if only because it would just be an insta wtf death if used XD

The rest of it seems fine, just clarification is all dawg =3
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Ifu, the First Blossom.   Ifu, the First Blossom. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:49 am

Nise wrote:

Begin to Blossom, Ifu!
Blossoming Flower;
An assassination type Zanpaktou, Ifu has the potential for diversity in battles due to it's ability Blossoming Flower, by focusing Reiatsu into the blade Risu with help of Ifu can manifest a sort of pollen into the air (Though wind techniques do not simply blow it away; at least in the area where she currently resides, remaining pollen can be moved away.), creating a variety of effects; (Though only one at a time. None of which affect her negatively.) that fill the area around her. (Around 5 meters effectively in each direction.)

Last edited by Nise on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Ifu, the First Blossom.   Ifu, the First Blossom. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:51 am

They have to be within 5 meters to be affected by any pollen, the 100 feet implies I can't use death blossom and then run like a ho and win because they can't catch me or something.
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Ifu, the First Blossom.   Ifu, the First Blossom. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:55 am

Um okay, just mostly asking, thank you.

Anyway objections anyone...
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Ifu, the First Blossom.   Ifu, the First Blossom. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:07 am

I was just explaining o.o;?
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

PostSubject: Re: Ifu, the First Blossom.   Ifu, the First Blossom. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:19 am

Okay so...Death Blossoms seems like a really good way to decommission a character and yet force them to still be active, or turn to NPC-hood. No idea when the effect will hit other than a vague "it takes awhile" when it could be 3-5 posts, or as much as 10-20 posts. Considering its also the most permanent in two different ways compared to the other pollens, its the only one I'd be concerned about knowing when you're going to permanently 'relieve' someone of their powers or life like that. And 100ft feels excessive for something you both only have to be within range of, so if you keep to the edge and keep following them and they're just not fast enough then...still seems like an easy take down.

Personally still want a description on the Bankai beastie because it sounds like it gets way too killer of a range for some of them pollens, more specifically the deadly one, and rather effective at commandeering the others over a widespread area while root stabbing all the citizens. Is there a range for this guy and his pollen or reach? Battlefield size changes between moving and overall capabilities, but especially just moving. I think I'd rather him not have access to the Deathly pollen though. And I'm assuming that the owner is otherwise unarmed save for hand-to-hand skills and kidou?

EDIT: Find it highly more agreeable now after discussing over a chat and seeing edits unfold \o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ifu, the First Blossom.   Ifu, the First Blossom. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ifu, the First Blossom.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Approved Templates :: Approved zone :: Approved Abilities :: Approved Zanpakutō-
Jump to: