Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Risu; Detention Squad.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

Risu; Detention Squad. Empty
PostSubject: Risu; Detention Squad.   Risu; Detention Squad. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Name: Risu
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110 lbs

Appearance: Risu is slim and has a well bit body, being well curved Risu was born as an attractive female but regardless of this fact she loaths the idea of men being attracted to her, covering her face with scarfs and hiding her famine features behind a fierce and strong body stances and positions. Regardless of her wanting to hide her appearance her clothes (Which she claims she wears due to little encumbrances she receives from it.) are a bit revealing. Her hair long and black covers one of her eyes typically, her skin very pale and her eyes having a sort of pink menace to them Risu gives off a vibe to leave her alone to most people.
Spoiler:

Race: Caucasian
Soul race: Shinigami
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Pink
Body type: Slim yet toned.
Country of origin: Unknown

Personality: Risu is a cold person to nearly everyone, the only person she ever opened up to being her captain (Who is currently missing) to most people Risu is an enigma, the only emotion showing is anger towards others, she rarely gives anyone a chance to prove themselves to her as she considers everyone the same as the people who forced her beloved captain to leave. When dealing with others she is blunt and quick to the point, leaving little openings for humor and any sort of "Small Talk". Forced to deny herself the right to give into her old urges of killing she constantly reassures herself with the words of her captain and uses him as support to keep herself going, still believing that as long as she is a Shinigami she has purpose, be it protecting the people or defeating hollow after hollow she assures herself that she is making some difference, putting souls to rest being a greater cause then she had initially thought in her youth. Being very neutral in her feelings towards other races she dislikes being around other Shinigami, as they are the cause of her captain's disappearance. Having no strong feelings one way or the other about Bounts, she has generally perceived them as just one more being in the world, if she is given a mission to kill them all she would not feel any remorse. Humans bring her the most pleasure, they are not filled with the knowledge of this world, their humble peace and ignorance makes her calm, and she finds herself closest to being happy among humans.

General Aspects:

• Stamina: 3
  • Reiatsu: 1
  • Dexterity: 8

Race specific Aspects:

• Kenjutsu: 3
  • Enhanced Reiatsu: 0
  • Reiatsu pressure: 2

IC post count: 100

Ability: Ifu, Zanpaktou,

background: Youth, Risu and the Shinigami.

Looming the tall man stood over the girl, she sat frightened in the corner, blade soaked red… she knew what was coming, death, she had always wanted it, she didn’t want to be alive, this fake reality was too much to bear, it was day in and day out that everyone acted like it was different, when she died she thought that life was wonderful, but that the afterlife promised so much… her own personal heaven, that was what the adults had always told her, the age old tale, when you die you go to a magical place called heaven, and there you will find “God” and he will make everything perfect for you. Was this something that everyone believed? The same Bull shit day in and day out forced down her fucking throat, she grew to believe it, and she continued to believe that in the end, ans she lay there bleeding out slowly, as the medics tried to keep her alive she thought… Iunno the words I am looking for… Maybe she would be okay? That there was nothing to fear about death, because after she died there was a place waiting for her, a perfect place, that was the truth right? As she saw everything go black, she smiled… Oh god what she would give to be alive again, to feel something anymore, but now she was just bland, everything was fucking bland… Day in and day out, she lived… Or was it living? A robotic routine where she lived in a lower class family, nothing there for her she enjoyed it at first… but… as days, months, years, and century pass… Can anyone be satisfied with this life? A life of the same thing… day in and fucking day out… She was bewildered, they all just… smiled. Saying that they were grateful for what they had… What did she have? Fake parents, fake family, fake food, fake smiles, fake fun, fake tears… everything… was just fake and unreal. She hoped, she even prayed, that something real would happen, something… that she would know, that this is reality… and eventually it came, it came in the form of a blade, and in the form of a strangest thing, blood… She had never thought of death in this place, the idea eluded her mind, but as she witnessed it, her mind exploded around a new reality, something… beyond imagination, what happens to a soul that is killed? She could not comprehend it, the idea… it was something beyond her comprehension, it was at this point that she knew something was real, the reality of fear, the reality that when someone was confronted with the end, they were completely real, they didn’t fake smiles or fake tears, everything was real, every little sin, every little tear, every single thing was beyond real as one was met with a question,

What can I do to live? What can I do to survive.

That was the thing that ran through everyone’s head moments before death, unlike the “Real” world, where people could make up theories on what happened to them in death, they knew what death brought, but no one could even make up a guess what happened to you… This was a truth, nothing about it was fake, the idea of making someone real… it made her quiver, she wanted to feel this way again, and again. And now she was here, holding another persons blade, standing over a body, she felt something strange… it was fear. The fear she had brought so many times before, as she cut that women’s throat that sold “Food” in the market, as she killed that fishermen and dumped his body into the waters below, as she took a Shinigami by surprise and sliced his spine, taking one the swords he was transporting, and then killing countless others, each one giving her a slight taste of the reality she loved so much, she sat there fearing for her life, only one thing went through her mind,

What can I do to live? What can I do to survive.

As she thought this the Shinigami in front of her drew closer, his white cloak flowing in the wind, his hair encompassing his face, and blacking out the details, he leaned in close and instinctively she screamed, swinging the blade in her hand at him, he grabbed it, almost as if it was dull, leaning in slower his face come a bit more into detail, it was neutral as it looked her over, the lips slowly parted, teeth showing white and clean, smiling as it had a slick twist in it, a sort of tone that sent shivers down the spine of those who heard it, cold breath washing over her she could feel it, what was it that made it this so? She could never feel like this before, she felt like crying that this feeling would occur now, now as she felt the chill of death ever so close,

“Tell me little girl… what is the name of the little one drenched in blood before me?”
She froze; she couldn’t move in this moment, the fear was too much, she bit her lip to stop the quivering, if just for a moment.
“Ri- Risu Nakamura…”

The man grinned at her and slowly took his hand extending it, he touched her cheek and for the first time she felt the warmth of touch, brushing her hair aside she realized suddenly that it had fallen down, and was drenched in blood, it stuck to the side of her face a bit before he brushed it aside gently, she now felt more exposed, she wished it was back where it was, back in front of her face and he was far, far away.

“Hm, Risu, a fitting name. You know, you gave many Shinigami a run for their money, many have been looking for you little one, going about killing so many willy nilly isn’t that acceptable, now then tell me. In your hand what do you hold?”
She was confused now, why was he doing this…?
“Why, why are you doing this? Why are you playing with me? You’re a Shinigami aren’t you?! Aren’t you going to try and kill me like the rest?!”
The man simply smiled,
“No no no, you misunderstand, I like you… I can tell by the way your acting that your just like me, tell me, how does it feel? The warmth of a touch, the feeling of fear, so cold and running through your body, tell me… are you hungry?”
“What…”
“Tell me Risu, are you hungry? Do you feel dizzy?”
Hungry…? She was dead, how could she hunger? She had not felt hunger in such a long time, she had not felt anything in so long, and she felt a pain in her stomach, the room was spinning,
“I see… you are indeed dizzy… Interesting, now tell me little one, what is the name of the thing in your hand?”
She suddenly responded with little thought as she gripped it tight in her hand,
“Ifu, its name is Ifu.”

The man looked shocked, he smiled from ear to ear as he touched her cheek again, it was now more obvious, he was quite a bit older than her, he began to speak, a sense of enjoyment in his tone,
“To know its name is really something, it must have a strong connection with you, now then… Come with me, unfortunately the serial killer was killed by a young girl named Risu Nakumura so I will simply need to take you with me.”
Risu looked at the man before her, he had stood up and taken a step back extending his hand, she slowly reached up towards it, hesitant like a animal approaching man she touched his fingers and they wrapped around hers lifting her up off the ground into a sort of carrying embrace, he looked down at her, as she spoke,
“Why are you doing this? I don’t understand it, why are you protecting me? Isn’t it your job to kill me or something?”

The man simply smiled,
“I have no such obligations, I simply am looking out for the best for my squad, since you killed one of my men I expect no less than for you to fill his place, and it seems as though you have some talent, so I will make sure you repay your debt to my squad. Now then Risu, from here on out you will refer to me as captain, understood? If you want to live I suggest you do such, I feel as though the others will not be as kind as I am being right now.”
Was this some sort of sick game for this man? Risu nodded slowly…
“Tell me, is this the only reason si- I mean Captain?”
He simply smiled, his grin wide and his hair moving a bit as he opened the door to the outside of the warehouse they had been in,
“I wonder, is it? And it is Captain of the Detention Squad or Captain Jean Kizama.”

Risu Training Years

Risu wandered the halls of the Sereti in a daze, she looked around and could not comprehend exactly what she was looking at, looking at her clothes she marveled in the Shinigami uniform she now wore, “How exactly did I get here?” Looking down at her blade it was silent, not once had it ever spoke to her since that day that felt so long ago, the day where she had said it's name,
”Ifu.”
She said it out loud slowly, the word hung on her lips a bit, before they crawled away leaving her alone again. She looked around, the world seemed to be in motion as someone spoke to her,
“Risu? Riiiiisuuuuuu? You're spacing in the middle of the hall again...”
She shook her head, looking behind her it was another member of her squad, what was his name again? She didn't recall which made her feel a bit cold, she considered most of the people here insubstantial, almost everyone of them treated her strangely, and this boy was much kinder than most... Sai, that was his name right?
“Oh, sorry about that...”
Sai simply smiled, he was nice enough, he motioned for Risu to follow,
“The Captain Kizama is looking for you, he says that he has a mission for you.”

Risu perked up at the mention of her Captain's name, she always was a bit excited when she was called by him, it was through him and the things he had done... that she found a purpose once again. She nodded at Sai and followed hastily, following him through turn after turn until reaching the quarters of her captain, Sai motioned to go in before turning around and leaving, as she said... he was simply nice enough, she could still feel a bit of hesitation when he was around her, she was a Shinigami who had no training, she had never attended Academy, yet she was a fluent and efficient killer and fighter, it was a strange thing to watch he in battle, she had been privately trained and refined into a Shinigami by her Captain and thus had inherited his very distinctive fighting style, one that was... efficient. She touched her blade and said it's name again,
“Ifu.”
Still the words hung there for a moment, listlessly floating on the air in front of her, before they glided away. She sighed, as she heard the word “Enter.” effeminate from the door, she drew close and pushed the doors open. They eased open slowly, red light cracked out of the well lit room and she found herself examining it, the room was decorated in red lamps that hung from the ceiling, covering the walls was many oriental prints, must ukyou prints of salmon and other oddities...

“You changed your room again...”
Kizama simply smiled and spread his arms apart as if showing off some grand masterpiece,
“Do you like it? I was feeling the Orient as a theme today!”
He smiled casually, Risu sighed and shrugged, his inconsistency drover her mad, every day something was different about him...
“I was told you needed me for something?”
Kizama picked up a folder and placed it on the desk in front of him, beckoning Risu to sit she complied, sitting down on a plush pillow she crossed her legs. When she was situated he slid the folder to her, nodding at her she opened it, she was drawn back at the first word she saw,
Hundreds dead.
Kizama began to speak as she reviewed it,
“As you can see they say it is the work of a powerful hollow, but I don't think that is quite right... I took this one because I though I could trust you not to tell anyone what I am doing.”
Risu frowned, she wondered for a moment,
“Captain... Did you take me in so you could use me like this? I mean, this happens so frequently with my assignments.”
Kizama's facial expressoion did not change there was no hesitation in his response,
“Of course, this it the secret task force, I do everything to benefit it, and even more so I do everything with a purpose such as this.”
Risu was quite drawn back, she felt the cold neutrality in his voice, there was no feelings, just honesty...
“Now do not misunderstand Risu, I did not train you privatly, I did not dedicate myself to making you into what you are with those intentions, I did that because I believed in you, I knew you had the potential.”
She looked at him and heard his words, she felt a bit comforted that was his feelings,
“Yes, I can keep this secret of course.”

Kizama smiled,
“I need you to kill a Shinigami, actually about 7 of them.”
Risu eyes grew wide as she heard this,
“Se- Seven Shinigami? What ar- I mean, Captain what is the reason for this?”
Kizama looked at her, a bit if aggression at his eyes, obviously upset at the people of the topic.
“These seven Shinigami's are the real killers, I know this for sure, you can see it all in the files, they are the ones covering the case as of right now and there are minor inconsistencies in the story they present, no one would notice them under most circumstance but they forgot one thing, they forgot me.”
As he grinned, Risu let out a sigh, she knew her assignment and they discussed the places they would be, and how she would need to do this.

The Mission of Missions; Blossom, Ifu.

Taking her time Risu changed out of her uniform, slipping on a pair of sandals, a tight scarf, her attire specifically chose by her captain, she pulled her gloves on tight and slid up a face mask covering her lips and finally a hood over her head, she touched her blade, saying it's name slowly...
“Ifu.”
She frowned, still nothing... She resolved herself having to do this alone, she moved out the window of her room, her Captain was to cover for her absence, jumping out onto the roof she moved silently through the night, he steps hushed by the cold wind that blew through the air. Moving from section to section, and building to building she reached for her first weapon, a tiny pinwheel, she moved up to the room of the first Shinigami, this was to be the easiest kill of them all. The situation presented an easy opportunity to get a silent kill, touching down on the roof where his room was she saw what she needed, a potted plant on the balcony edge, it was too simple really... Sliding down she hung off the roof, looking around there was no one... Good.

Reaching towards the pot she set down the pinwheel in it, it spun joyfully in the wind, a note attached to it. Pulling a piece of silk back towards the top of the roof she placed within the tile a spring released needle, coated in poison, simple but effective. From a distance she watched as he took the bait and died quickly after. The next 5 were just as simple, how foolish they were, coming back from drinking they all were to be simple, a few explosives placed in the right places do quick work of any target, when they returned the blast would make this quite easy. She moved away from the area, moving towards her final target, in the training grounds he was to be the hardest to kill by far. She knew that he was a trained warrior, it would be difficult to attempt a direct assault without putting herself in danger, an attack from a distance was likely the best idea, moving across buildings she heard an explosion in the distance, a bit distraught she turned around for a glance,
“Shit, they were early...”

Making haste she made it near the training grounds, there she scouted for the target,
“Looking for someone?”
Hearing the voice, Risu instinctively dodged right to see a sword hit the tiles of the roof breaking them, she turned around and saw that her target was now atop the roofs beside her,
“Did you honestly think that after my comrades had died I would not expect you assassin? Do not worry, I will make sure your death is twice as painful as all of theirs!”
Risu drew her blade in a panic, she looked at the man who stood before her. He was much larger and looked as though he had been hardened by battle much longer than her, she tried saying her blades name but to no avail, as she stood there she heard the words of her captain bounce through her head,
“Don't panic in the face of a greater force, when fighting anything fear will likely be the thing that ends up killing you, so don't panic, do not fear, focus on the beating of your heart and bring it to a point of stillness, feel your mind become clear and raise your blade up again.”
Risu raised her blade up and felt her hands steady, her mind became clear... she could do this... saying nothing she charged at the man, he smiled.
“I see, you have some fight in you then! “

Raising up his own blade he brought it down heavily towards the girl, Risu didn't think, she simply acted responding on instinct her body used Shunpo and went low, stepping right she began her fight, swinging her blade towards his legs she skinned his pants, he took a step back and fired a Kido at her, it exploded and taking out the ground below Risu, he stabbed downward and it pierced the leggings of her pants, caught there he smiled,
“Stop skipping around, and just die!”
Her heart stopped as she saw him prepares a Kido, her mind was everywhere suddenly,
I'm going to die! I don't want to die, what will the captain do!? What will I do?! I need help!
Call me...
Captain save me! Please oh god I am afraid of dying! I don't like this feeling, Captain save me!
Call me!
She felt a sudden surge of energy, she lifted her blade up and spoke the words,
“Blossom forth, Ifu.”
Suddenly there was a bright light as her Zanpaktou changed its blade bent in, slowly it glowed and turned into a strait blade, off of it it blossomed red particles,
“Death bloom...”

Risu awoke in a bed, the feeling of warm covers over her and pressing against her skin, she sat up... what had happened? She looked around, seeing nothing but the plain colors of yellow, she stood up slowly, she felt petals below her feet, she felt a sudden urgency, looking around she called out,
“Captain? Captain?!”
There was a response, but it was not the response of her captain, a medical shinigami entered the room... she explained something that shook Risu so much... That she was changed forever.

The report said that 5 Shinigami were murdered the previous night, the culprit was Jean Kizama, who is now missing, it is assumed that he was also related to the recent murders.

She was shocked, she remembered everything, she remembered killing all the targets. She remembered her captain covering it all up, and then taking the blame for it all when things went wrong... She remembered her wounds putting her here... She knew, she knew that this was the fault of the court guards... and she knew even more... that she was not to be vengeful... She simply remained... neutral.

Modern Day; Risu and living in the world.

Since disappearance of her captain, Risu has raised through the ranks of Shinigami, being one of the higher ranked Detention Squad members she spends most of her time in the human world, not bound by the responsibilities of lower ranked Shinigami, she searches for the truth... The truth about her captain.

Last edited by Nise on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Risu; Detention Squad.   Risu; Detention Squad. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Waiting on IC posts before doing the +'s
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Risu; Detention Squad.   Risu; Detention Squad. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:26 pm

+2 Cause that was so horrible I don't even know where to begin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Risu; Detention Squad.   Risu; Detention Squad. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:19 am

Pikante wrote:
+2 Cause that was so horrible I don't even know where to begin.

Spoiler:

Did you know iTouchs can't read spoilers I nearly shit a brick.
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Risu; Detention Squad.   Risu; Detention Squad. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:08 am

Then I claim victory!
Back to top Go down
WinterDragon
Dictators bitch
Dictators bitch
WinterDragon

PostSubject: Re: Risu; Detention Squad.   Risu; Detention Squad. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Ill second that 100 post suggestion, very well written. Now all you need are the + count and the ability.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Risu; Detention Squad.   Risu; Detention Squad. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Done now forgot to say that.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

PostSubject: Re: Risu; Detention Squad.   Risu; Detention Squad. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 pm

B-b-b-b-b-BUMP BREAKER!
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

PostSubject: Re: Risu; Detention Squad.   Risu; Detention Squad. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Your ability was all in the works dawg.

FINE YOU WANT IT THAT WAY, APPROVED NOW GTFO (GET THE FUN OUT).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Risu; Detention Squad.   Risu; Detention Squad. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Risu; Detention Squad.
Page 1 of 1