Souls rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free form, stat free Bleach RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Recently,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

So Recently, Empty
PostSubject: So Recently,   So Recently, I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:52 pm

I got into playing Final Fantasy 6 for the first time in awhile, anyone else been playing any good old school RPG's?
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

So Recently, Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Recently,   So Recently, I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Mmm no but I kind of want to finish FF8 one of these days, maybe finish that second play through Chrono Cross since I'm having fun with old interests again.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

So Recently, Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Recently,   So Recently, I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Both of those were really good Rpgs! I give FF8 like a 9/10 and same for Chrono Cross, though Chrono cross makes me feel dumb since the plot is so deep.
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

So Recently, Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Recently,   So Recently, I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:36 pm

That's really what kept me so hooked on Chrono Cross though because I always wanted to know what was next and the story behind the mystery. Always feeding clues as you went along but never the whole picture.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

So Recently, Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Recently,   So Recently, I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:50 pm

I had to play it 5 times and then like read the wiki to get my head all around zi plot D:
Back to top Go down
Fei-Fei
The Banhammer
Fei-Fei

So Recently, Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Recently,   So Recently, I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:31 pm

I wouldn't say I got it all when I was younger and certainly need to go through a bit more, but they cheat a bit since it does revolve a bit around Radical Dreamers and Chrono Trigger I believe and thus I had to read some things XD Still, its always a fun story with some fun movie moments. Always adored Harle as a character as well as a few others.
Back to top Go down
Nise
Fluffy bunny
Nise

So Recently, Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Recently,   So Recently, I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:06 am

Hmmm I heard Radical dreamers due to its nature (Its plot is different from the rest, thus it is considered non-canon) was not to heavily necessary for the plot, it was mostly chrono trigger.
Back to top Go down
Oan Mkoll
The Banhammer
Oan Mkoll

So Recently, Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Recently,   So Recently, I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:16 am

Starfox 64, forever!
Back to top Go down
Pikante
Immature angry child
Immature angry child
Pikante

So Recently, Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Recently,   So Recently, I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:38 am

Oan Mkoll wrote:
Starfox 64, forever!

Now see this kid has the right Idea XD
Back to top Go down
https://soulsrebirth.rpg-board.net
Artemis
Artemis

So Recently, Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Recently,   So Recently, I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:03 am

Old school RPGs? Nah. I'm actually taking a break from old school, to play some new school things. Lately, it's been Resonance of Fate. It's fantastic so far, and I'm about halfway through it. Comes from one of my favored developers, Tri-Ace. They also did the Star Ocean and Valkyrie Profile series, both of which are fantastic. As far as old school goes, Super Mario RPG, all the way. And the Lufia games, too. Final Fantasy 2 is quite good, if you can find it. It's not one that gets a whole lot of hype, probably because the only versions that made it over here were a hi-def PSP remake, and a GBA version that was also FF1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Recently, Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Recently,   So Recently, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Recently,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls rebirth :: Plots/random zone :: Anime/Manga/Media lounge-
Jump to: